Dog Walking - Twin Cities -
Quality Care When You Can’t Be There
Regular walks are important for a dog’s physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. But with today’s busy schedules, it can be hard to find the time to give your dog the exercise he needs. That’s where we come in!
Our dog walking services are a great choice for dogs and puppies who:
- Are alone all day.
- Have excess energy to burn.
- Require extra potty breaks and socialization.
- Need to lose a few extra pounds.
- Have special needs or medical conditions.
- Have behavioral issues related to boredom (barking, chewing, etc.).
Under the watchful eye of a professional dog walker, your dog will enjoy fun, stimulating and safe adventures. Every walk is tailored to your dog’s specific needs, energy level and personality to ensure the best experience possible. At the end of the walk, we check water bowls, make sure they’re comfortable and leave them ready for a good nap. That means you’ll come home to a calmer, more contented dog at the end of the day.
- New Client Consultation: FREE if you get a monthly contract or package, $20 for other new client meetings.
- Late Visit Fee: $5 for any visit between 7:15pm and 9:30pm
- Extra Early/Late Fee: $10 for any visit done before 7am and after 9:30pm
- Extra Pet Fee: $10 for any pet added to a contract or multi-pack visit above the number of visits that the original contract or multi-pack is for. Any additional pet must have a contract on file with Brunell Pet Services and must be scheduled in advance.
- Holiday Fee: $10 for each visit on Memorial Day, the 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, & New Year’s Day.
- Midday Late Request Fee: $10 for visits requested on the same day after 9 am.
- Pet Sit Late Request Fee: $10 for visits requested Mon-Thurs after 2pm for the same evening through the following morning before 9am OR Fri after 2pm for same evening through Mon before 9am.
- Meet & Greet with Caregiver: $15 if we need to come out to meet you again after the initial consultation.